Jacqueline fernandez (Actress) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Jacqueline Fernandez Bio
Jacqueline Fernandez was born on August 11, 1985, in Manama, Bahrain. She grew up in a family with people of different races. Elroy Fernandez, her father, is from Sri Lanka, and Kim, her mother, is from Malaysia and Canada. Her great-grandparents were from Goa, India, and her maternal grandfather is from Canada. In the 1980s, her father, who was a musician in Sri Lanka, moved to Bahrain to get away from fighting between Sinhalese and Tamils. There, he met her mother, who was a flight attendant. She is the youngest of four kids. Her older brothers and sister are older than her. After going to Sacred Heart School in Bahrain for her early education, she went to the University of Sydney in Australia to study mass communication. After she finished school, she did a few TV shows in Sri Lanka. She also went to the Berlitz language school, where she learned Spanish and got better at French and Arabic.
She was a TV reporter, but after doing well in a beauty pageant, she was offered jobs in the modeling industry. She won the Miss Universe Sri Lanka contest in 2006 and went on to represent Sri Lanka at the Miss Universe 2006 contest in Los Angeles. In an interview in 2015, Fernandez called the modeling industry “a good training ground” and said, “It’s about letting go of your fears, knowing your body, and having confidence.” In 2006, she was in a music video for the song “O Sathi” by Bathiya and Santhush and Umaria Sinhawansa, a young female singer.
|Real name / Other Name||Jacqueline|
|Date of Birth||11 August 1985|
|Age (2021)||36 Years Old|
|Place of Birth||Manama, Bahrain|
|Education||Graduate in Mass communication|
|School||Sacred heart school, Bahrain|
|College / University||The University of Sydney in Australia.|
Jacqueline Fernandez Career
- Jacqueline Fernandez went to India in 2009 for a modeling job. She took acting lessons from British-Indian theater director Barry John while she was there. Later, she tried out for the fantasy romance “Aladin” and got the part of Jasmine, the main female character. The movie came out on October 30, 2009. It also starred Amitabh Bachchan, Sahil Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, and Sanjay Dutt.
- The movie didn’t do well at the box office or with critics, and Fernandez was harshly criticized for her acting. In spite of this, she won the Star Debut of the Year – Female IIFA Award for the film.
- In her next movie, “Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai,” which came out in 2010, she and Deshmukh were on screen together again. She played Tara, a girl from another planet named Venus who comes to Earth to find love. This movie also bombed. In her terrible review of the movie, film critic Anupama Chopra compared Fernandez to “a pinprick on a balloon.” She also did the song “Aapka Kya Hoga Janabe Ali” (Dhanno) in the movie “Housefull” that same year.
- In 2011, she was chosen to be in the hit movie “Murder 2.” After this movie did well, she played one of the main female roles in “Housefull 2.” (2012). She played Bobby, who was in love with Max, who was played by John Abraham. Even though critics didn’t like the movie, it was one of the most popular movies that year. Fernandez came back in 2016 for “Housefull 3.” This time, she played Ganga “Gracy” Patel, who was Akshay Kumar’s Sandy’s love interest.
- In the 2013 action movie “Race 2,” she played the role of Omisha, a femme fatale. Fernandez learned fencing and some acrobatics for her role, which she played with Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, and Abraham. Even so, her performance was again criticized. In the song “Jaadu Ki Jhappi” from Prabhu Deva’s movie “Ramaiya Vastavaiya,” she sang as herself as a special guest.
- The biggest hit of her career so far is ‘Kick,’ which came out in 2014. Salman Khan, Randeep Hooda, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui were also in the movie. Fernandez played Dr. Shaina Mehra, a psychiatrist who lives in Warsaw, Poland. For the first time in a movie, she was able to use her own voice. The movie was about a thrill-seeker named Devi Lal Singh who becomes a famous thief under the name Devil.
- Vikramjit Singh’s 2015 romantic thriller “Roy” was her next job. In the same year, she was also in two other Indian movies, called “Bangistan” and “Brothers.” Sarah Fording, a psychology student, was played by Fernandez in the horror thriller “Definition of Horror.” It was not only her first British movie, but also her first time as the main character.
- She was in a lot of movies in 2016, like “Housefull 3,” “Dishoom,” and “A Flying Jatt.” In 2017, the English-language film “According to Matthew” was Fernandez’s first role in a Sri Lankan movie. She worked with Siddharth Malhotra on the action comedy “A Gentleman,” which came out in 2017.
- Then, she was in “Judwaa 2,” which was a remake/sequel/reboot of the 1997 movie “Judwaa.” It was directed by David Dhawan, who had also directed “Judwaa.” The movie was a huge hit at the box office, and Fernandez played one of the two main female characters, Alishka Bakshi.
- Fernandez was a surprise guest in the song “Ek Do Teen” from the 2018 movie “Baaghi 2.” The veteran actress Madhuri Dixit sang the song for the first time in the 1988 movie “Tezaab.” Both celebrities and fans did not like Fernandez’s take on the song. Comparisons were bound to happen, and many people called the new version “unimpressive” and “crass.”
- ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa,’ a dance reality show on Colors TV, had its ninth season in 2016–17. Fernandez was one of the judges for that season. She will be in the action comedy “Drive” and the third movie in the “Race” series.
- Since early 2013, she has been the face of the HTC One brand. She was the face of the 2013 Indian Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW). In the same year, she was chosen to be the face of Forevermark Diamonds designed by Gareth Pugh in Mumbai, and she was also there for the opening of the first Forever 21 store in the city. Fernandez was there too, along with Arbaaz Khan and Aditya Roy Kapur, for the launch of the Gillette Shaving System.
Also Read: Celebrity Net Worth Salary Details Of Filipino Actress Cherie Gil
Jacqueline Fernandez Awards And Achievements
In 2009, Fernandez tried out for Sujoy Ghosh’s dream show Aladdin and got the part. This was her first time acting. Fernandez’s first business success was animating the thrill ride Murder 2, which was her “jump forward” job. This was shown by her great work in the industrially successful group comedy Houseful 2, for which she won the IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress. Fernandez started acting in movies like Kick and the comedy Judwaa 2.
Fernandez talks about how close she is to her family and says she misses being with them. Fernandez has done more than just act in movies. He has supported many good causes and organizations. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals asked for this in 2011. (PETA). She wrote to the Mumbai Municipal Commissioner to ask that horse-drawn carriage rides in Mumbai be stopped.
Jacky is interested in some show visits and big events that are televised. In 2013, she was in the same show as Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, and Madhuri Dixit called “Temptations Reloaded.” The show was in Auckland, Perth, and Sydney. In July 2014, Fernandez and a gourmet expert named Darshan Munidasa opened a restaurant in Colombo called Karma Sutra. The restaurant spends a lot of time on modern Sri Lankan food.
Some things about Jacqueline Fernandez that not everyone knows
- Her father is from Sri Lanka, and her mother comes from both Canada and Malaysia.
- Her first TV show was when she was only 14 years old.
- She dated a prince from Bahrain and they were together for a few years, but they broke up in 2012.
- Even though she was born and raised in Bahrain and went to school in Australia, she didn’t start modeling until she moved back to her home country of Sri Lanka.
- In 2006, she was named Miss Sri Lanka. Jacqueline Fernandez 2006 Miss Sri Lanka
- After she went to India for a modeling job, Bollywood offered her roles, and she became well-known in the Indian film business.
- She went to John School of Acting to learn how to act.
- People say that he was too obsessed with her, which is why they broke up after being together for more than three years.
- She is an active member of the well-known NGO PETA and became a vegetarian after she joined. Jacqueline Fernandez PETA
She is in charge of an NGO in Sri Lanka that helps poor people.
- She owns an island in Sri Lanka and a restaurant called Kaema Sutra. Jacqueline Fernandez restaurant Kaema Sutra in Sri Lanka
- She can also speak Spanish, French, and Arabic, in addition to English and Hindi.
- She cares a lot about how clean things are.
Also Read: Who Is Comedian Amber Ruffin: Talk-Show Host To Compete On Celebrity Family Feud For Charity
Jacqueline fernandez Family
The people in Jacqueline Fernandez’s family come from many different places. The 11th of August is Jacqueline Fernandez’s birthday. She was born in 1985 in Manama, Bahrain. Kim, Jacqueline Fernandez’s mother, has Malaysian and Canadian roots. Elroy Fernandez, her father, is a Sri Lankan Burgher. Her great-grandparents on her dad’s side were from Goa, India, and her grandfather on her mom’s side is from Canada. Her father was a musician in Sri Lanka. He met her mother, who was a flight attendant, when he was trying to get away from the fighting between Sinhalese and Tamils in Bahrain in the 1980s. She is the youngest of four children. She has two brothers and a sister who are older than her.
Fernandez said that she had always wanted to be an actress and dreamed of being a Hollywood movie star since she was a little girl. She learned some things at the John School of Acting. She was a TV reporter, but because she did well in pageants, she got offers to be a model, which she took even though she was a reporter. She was named Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2006, and she went on to represent Sri Lanka at the Miss Universe 2006 contest, which was held in Los Angeles.
Jacqueline Fernandez’s Net Worth
Jacqueline Fernandez is the beautiful actress who won the title of Miss Universe – Sri Lanka. She is a great pole dancer, has a toned body, and a very sweet personality. Jacqueline Fernandez has a net worth of $13 million (Rs. 101 crores).
On her list of brands she works with, there are 11 names. She is very picky about the brands she backs because she wants to promote products that don’t hurt animals. She has worked with Dabur, Nova eyeglasses, Tresemme, Casio, The Body Shop, and Colorbar cosmetics, among other companies.
She makes most of her money from movie royalties and endorsement deals. Even though she didn’t have any new albums out that year, Forbes India estimated that she made about Rs. 9.50 crores. She wants between 5 and 6 crores for each movie she does.
She is also the owner of the clothing line Just F. She also went into the food business and now owns the Kaema Sutra restaurant in Colombo, Sri Lanka. She may have also put money into Rakyan Beverages, a new juice company.
She also owns several cars, such as a Jeep Compass, a Range Rover Vogue, and a Mercedes Maybach $500. Each of these cars is worth about 2.50 crores of rupees.
Read More: Carol Alt Bio, Family, Age, Education, Net Worth 2022